Portfolio of PPP and investment projects
The company employees have more than 15 years of experience in implementing public-private partnership and investment projects.
Please find below a portfolio of completed projects and projects at the implementation stage, in the following areas:
Institutional PPP and investment projects:
1) Opening and management of a PPP Center in Karaganda region (2018);
2) Construction and operation of a plant for the production of electrolytic manganese in Karazhal, Karaganda region (2019);
3) Modernization of existing production, improving the quality of products by purchasing additional equipment, launching a line for the production of cube-shaped crushed stone in the village of Shiderty, Pavlodar region (2005-2006);
4) Modernization of the production of crushed stone and rubble stone of various fractions, including cubic, using new equipment in the village. Shetpe of the Mangystau region (2005-2006);
5) Construction of a factory for the production of glass containers in the Almaty region in conjunction with Saint-Gobain, France (2007-2008).
Housing and Public Utilities:
6) Street lighting modernization in Almaty (81,000 light points);
7) Introduction of steam turbine facilities at the boiler of combined heat and power plant (CHPP) in Almaty;
8) Modernization of the Shakhtinskaya CHPP by implementinf of coking cole bricks production in Karaganda region;
9) Export, processing, disposal of decommissioned office equipment and furniture of state legal entities in Karaganda region;
10) Landscaping and outdoor improvement of the Oktyabrsky district of Karaganda;
11) Landscaping and outdoor improvement of the district named after Kazybek Bi of Karaganda;
12) Landscaping and outdoor improvement of Zhezkazgan city;
13) Modernization of the street lighting system in Karaganda;
14) Construction and operation of street lighting networks in Fedorovka and Mikhailovka microdistricts of Karaganda city;
15) Streets lightning of Temirtau city, Karaganda region: modernization, operation and control;
16) Streets lightning of Shakhtinsk city, Karaganda region: modernization, operation and control;
17) Modernization and exploitation of the storage of heating oil on Boiler No.1 of Priozersk city, Karaganda region;
18) Construction of sewage treatment plants for biological treatment with a capacity of 16,000 m³ / day in the village of New Sogra, Ust-Kamenogorsk;
19) Construction of sewage treatment facilities with a capacity of 50,000 m³ / day in Kokshetau;
20) Modernization of sewage treatment facilities with a capacity of 103,000 m³ / day, including the construction of a sewaga sludge treatment line with the production of biogas from sludge and bio-waste in Aktobe.
21) Dispatch management system for public transport in Almaty;
22) Maintenance of the city road network;
23) Construction and operation of the LRT (light rail transport) line in Almaty;
24) Participation in the implementation of the project Construction of the railway line Shar-Ust-Kamenorgorsk in 2004-2006;
25) Participation in the implementation of the "BAKAD" (Big Almaty Circle Autoban) project in 2004-2006.
26) “Safe city” within the framework of Smart City, video surveillance of the Karaganda city;
27) Services to provide relevant information on the graphic-attributive database of the digital maping of Karaganda (cadastral register and 15 different layers of the city in ARGIS program);
28) Unified coordination center of Karaganda (Contact Center).
29) Catering services in schools of Karaganda;
30) Catering services in schools of Temirtau;
31) Property management of physical education and sports areas in Almaty schools;
32) Maintenance of internal engineering networks of educational facilities in Karaganda with the introduction of energy-saving measures;
33) Modernization, installation and maintenance of the complex security system equipment in educational institutions of Almaty;
34) Installment and maintenance of the furniture to educational institutions in Karaganda;
35) Installment and maintenance of the furniture to educational institutions in Temirtau;
36) Installment and maintenance of the furniture for educational institutions in Shakhtinsk, Karaganda region;
37) Opening and operation of kindergardens in Shetsk, Karaganda region (4 kindergardens, with a total capacity of 240 places);
38) Construction and operation of kindergardens in Almaty (11 kindergardens, with a total capacity of 2,440 places);
39) Concept preparation for the PPP project "Construction and operation of music school No.5 named after M. Tulebaeva on the place of the existing building in Almaty”.
40) Catering services in hospitals of Karaganda;
41) Center for medical, social, rehabilitation and prosthetic and orthopedic services in the Karaganda region;
42) Construction and operation of a rehabilitation center in Almaty;
43) Construction and operation of 3 ambulance stations in Almaty;
44) Construction and operation of a city clinic for 200 visits per shift in Almaty;
45) Construction and operation of the consultative - diagnostic pediatric center in Almaty.
46) Transfer to the trust management of the cycle track with the reconstruction and organization of training for cyclists in Almaty;
47) Transfer to trust management the communal state-owned enterprise “SDYUSHOR No.2” (with «Sputnik» physical education complex) in Almaty;
48) Transfer to trust management the state-owned Temirtau ice palace;
49) Replacement of coverage and maintenance of the football field of the “Shakhter” stadium in Karaganda;
50) Construction of a sports school for technical sports in Karaganda;
51) Construction of a football arena in Karaganda with 3000 seats capacity.
52) The provision of education services for Kazakh and English languages in Karaganda;
53) Interactive system for online learning of Kazakh language named "Saryarka".